Your FREE Bottle is Waiting for You!
Attention ALL Blue and Gold Dining Plan holders, your FREE fountain drink reusable bottle is available for pickup NOW at Eagle Card Services!
- Blue or Gold Dining Plan holders may pick up their EDS bottles at Eagle Card Services Monday-Friday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Blue and Gold Dining Plan holders must present their Eagle Card in person at Eagle Card Services for bottle pick up.
Your bottle is for use on-campus at Dining Commons, Lakeside Dining Commons and Gus Mart in the Union. Please click the link below to see all policies related to your new EDS bottle!
EDS Bottle Rules:
- Blue or Gold Dining Plan holders may use EDS bottles at either Dining Commons of Lakeside Dining locations.
- Refills are available for $0.50 at Gus Mart in the Union.
- Hot beverages are NOT allowed. if used, the bottle may become damaged and unsafe for use.
- Available drinks: all fountain drinks, iced tea, and water.
- Items excluded at all locations: smoothies, coffee, espresso, and food of any kind.
- EDS has no liability for lost, stolen broken, or damaged bottles.
- Bottles that are lost, stolen, broken, or damaged are available for replacement, at the expense of the dining plan holder, for $20.
- Blue and Gold Dining Plan holders must present their Eagle Card in person at Eagle Card Services for bottle pick-up.