True Blue and Gold Too!
From April 3 – April 28, all returning Georgia Southern students who purchase an Eagle Blue dining plan will get a FREE upgrade to an Eagle Gold dining plan. With this FREE upgrade, students can maximize their plan and get the best, for less!
Eagle Dining Services (EDS) offers a variety of options for students, faculty, and staff to enjoy a great dining experience on Georgia Southern University’s campus.
Eagle All-Access Dining Plans
|EAGLE BLUE||EAGLE GOLD|
|Access to Residential Dining||All-access||All-access|
|Dining Dollars per Semester||100||300|
|Guest Passes per Semester||Five (5)||Eight (8)|
|2017 – 18 Price||$1725||$1875|
• Students with Dining Plans can visit our Residential Dining facilities (Dining Commons and Lakeside Dining Commons) as much as they want during normal operating hours. Georgia Southern students with Dining Plans have all-access to great food on campus without the hassle.
• Dining Dollars allow students to make dollar-for-dollar purchases at all EDS concessions and retail dining locations such as Starbucks, Chick-fil-A, Market Street Deli, Sushi with Gusto, Inc. and more.
• Students with Dining Plans also receive Guest Passes that allow them to bring friends and family for a visit either of the new Residential Dining facilities at no additional cost.
Benefits of Gold
• Total additional Dining Dollars for the year: $400
• Total additional Guest Passes for the year: 6
• Cost to upgrade per semester: $0 with this offer
• Yearly savings with this offer: $300
How to Sign Up
Here are two easy ways to “Go Gold”:
Please call Eagle Card Services today at (912) 478-5311 and speak with a representative to sign up. Please ensure that you have your Eagle ID number ready (or East Georgia ID number if applicable).
Visit our Office
Stop by Eagle Card Services located in Dining Commons on Georgia Southern University’s campus to upgrade your dining plan and “go gold”. Speak with one of our representatives from Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm.
All dining plan policies and procedures listed here still apply. Incoming freshman are ineligible. Eagle Dining Plans purchased during promotional period will become effective beginning Fall 2017 semester. The automatic renewal of the Eagle Gold dining plan for Spring Semester of 2018 will be at the same reduced price. Visit GeorgiaSouthern.edu/dining for more information.
Last updated: 4/3/2017