Break Closings & Housing
Winter Break 2016
Halls close on Friday, December 9, at 12:00 Noon.
- You must depart for winter break within 24 hours after your last final exam, or by Friday, December 9, at 12:00 PM — which ever comes first.
- If you are participating in or assisting with Commencement, you may stay in the Residence Halls until 12:00 PM on Saturday, December 10, pending approval from your Resident Director.
- Please note, all Residence Hall Clubhouses will be closed over the winter break.
- Over the Winter Break, University Housing may be performing maintenance work on units. Rooms may be entered as early as 8:00 AM.
- You are required to attend a break closing floor meeting. See your Community Leader for information on times/dates of meetings.
Can I stay over December Break?
- Only students living in University Villas, Freedom’s Landing, and Centennial Place are allowed to stay over Winter Break. SIGN UP FOR BREAK HOUSING – All students in University Villas, Freedom’s Landing, and Centennial Place who intend to stay for some or all of the break must sign up at the website by December 8th.
Last updated: 10/28/2016