Auxiliary Personnel Services
Georgia Southern University

Director of Parking and Transportation awarded Parking Professional of the Year

Kristi Bryant, Director of Parking and Transportation

Kristi Bryant, the Director of Parking and Transportation, was awarded Parking Professional of the Year at the 2017 annual Parking Association of Georgia conference.

Kristi Bryant, Director of Parking and Transportation, a department of Auxiliary Services, was awarded Parking Professional of the Year for 2017 this past April at the annual Parking Association of Georgia conference held in the Atlanta area. The award is given based on the individual’s customer service skills and expertise in their position above and beyond their job duties. Ms. Bryant was also just named the Chairman of Membership Committee with the Parking Association of Georgia.

Ms. Bryant is a 2001 graduate of Georgia Southern with a Bachelor of Science in Justice Studies. She began working in the Parking and Transportation department in July 2000 as a part-time Enforcement Officer. In March 2003, she was hired on full-time as a Parking Services Monitor and moved up to Enforcement Supervisor in 2008. In July 2011, she was named Director of Parking and Transportation.

“Being able to help the Georgia Southern community and give back to the school I’m very proud to call my alma mater of is what drives me in my position everyday” said Bryant, “I like being able to interact with our community and give the best customer service from my staff and myself.”

Ms. Bryant was recognized for her award because of the customer service components she included in the ongoing Lot 21 improvement project and the lot management software she helped bring to fruition that will now make Georgia Southern a decal-free campus.

Posted in Uncategorized

Auxiliary Personnel Services • PO Box 8135 Statesboro, GA 30460 • (912) 478-1308