Last Day for Student Account Charges – Fall 2020
August 26, 2020 is the last day to place Auxiliary Services charges on your student account which are included in your fee statement in WINGS. This includes the following from each auxiliary department:
- Parking Permits from Parking and Transportation
- Dining Plans from Eagle Dining Services
- EagleXpress Packages from Eagle Card Services
- Textbooks and school supplies from the University Store
- Computers and electronics for class from Tech Corner
If you plan to use financial aid, financial aid bookstore credits and/or scholarship funds to pay for any of these products or services, you must do so by 5 p.m. on August 26.
All of these items can still be purchased with cash, credit/debit or other payment methods after this date. Dining Plans are pro-rated for the remainder of the semester. For more information, contact each of these departments or email email@example.com.
Posted in Uncategorized