You may view Armstrong State University Pirate Card information HERE.
Jan 1 – March 11 – Armstrong & Liberty campus faculty and staff may come into the Eagle Card Center office on the Statesboro Campus to create a new, free Eagle Card. If you create a new Eagle Card during this time, you will need to use each card on its respective campus.
March 12-16 – The Armstrong Campus card office will be closed for system migration.
March 19 – Armstrong & Liberty Campus faculty and staff may come into the Eagle Card Center office on the Statesboro and Armstrong campuses to create a new, free Eagle Card. There will be a mobile card creation station on the Liberty Campus to help facilitate creating new cards. Dates and times for the Liberty Campus station are still to be determined.
- The new card will be accepted in the same fashion as your Pirate Card.
- Pirate Cash on your account will still work as intended on the Armstrong Campus.
- Eaglexpress will only work on the Statesboro Campus.
- After March 19, when a new Eagle Card is created, the Pirate Card will be deactivated and no longer usable.
- Any door access will function on the new Eagle Card once created.
July 1 – All Pirate Cards will no longer be active.
When Can I get a New Eagle Card?
Faculty and staff may visit one of our offices to create their new Eagle Card starting on March 19. Anyone trying to obtain an Eagle Card will need to have a government-issued photo ID (such as a driver’s license, passport, or military ID) in order to receive their card.
If you receive a new Eagle Card after March 19, your Pirate Card will no longer be active.
97 Georgia Ave, inside Dining Commons
Statesboro, GA 30460
Student Union, Room D245
On the Second Floor
For more information, please visit the Georgia Southern Consolidation website.
Last updated: 2/16/2018