Your Eagle Card
Welcome to Georgia Southern
The Eagle Card is the official Georgia Southern University ID card and is required for all students, faculty and staff. It is part of the One Card system implemented at Georgia Southern University. Your first Eagle Card is free and to obtain your card you must visit the Eagle Card Services Office located in the Dining Commons building.
You will need to verify your identity to obtain your card by meeting the following requirements:
- Admitted to Georgia Southern University.
- Produce a government-issued photo ID (Current driver’s license, passport, state ID card or military ID are some examples).
- Initial card creation: Free
- Replacing a damaged card (must turn in old card): $10
- Lost/stolen card replacement: $20
- Online card replacement: $20
Where can I use my Eagle Card?
Your Eagle Card can be used in a variety of locations throughout campus, such as:
- University Store (Statesboro and Savannah), Tech Corner and Printing and Postal Services
- Dining Commons, Lakeside DC and The Galley DC
- Retail dining locations (Starbucks, Chick-fil-A, GUS Marts, etc.)
- Vending machines (Coca-Cola)
- Residence Halls
- Library checkouts
- Printing Machines
- And many other places
Students, faculty/staff and campus community members may purchase a dining plan, which can be a combination of meals, Dining Dollar$, guest passes, to-go swipes and more. Your dining plan will be accessed via your Eagle Card at on-campus dining locations.
Last updated: 9/23/2021