Your Eagle Card
The Eagle Card is the official Georgia Southern University ID card and is required for all students, faculty and staff. EagleCard is part of the “One Card” system implemented at Georgia Southern University allowing use of your card in a variety of areas.
New students are issued a digital Eagle Card Mobile ID to use as their identification at Georgia Southern. Physical Eagle Cards may be issued under certain circumstances.
You will need to verify your identity to obtain your card by meeting the following requirements:
- Admitted to Georgia Southern University.
- Produce a government-issued photo ID (Current driver’s license, passport, state ID card or military ID are some examples).
Once verified, you can activate your Eagle Card Mobile ID using the Transact eAccounts app.
- Initial physical card creation: Free
- Activate your Eagle Card Mobile ID: Free
- Replacing a damaged card (must turn in old card): $10
- Lost/stolen card replacement: $20
We’re located on the Statesboro and Armstrong campuses of Georgia Southern University.
Statesboro: 97 Georgia Ave, Statesboro, GA 30458
Armstrong: 11935 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31419
Where can I use my Eagle Card or Eagle Card Mobile ID?
Your Eagle Card can be used in a variety of locations throughout campus, such as:
- University Store (Statesboro and Savannah), Tech Corner and Printing and Postal Services
- Dining Commons, Lakeside DC and The Galley DC
- Retail dining locations (Starbucks, Chick-fil-A, GUS Marts, etc.)
- Vending machines (Coca-Cola)
- Residence Halls
- Library checkouts
- Printing Machines
- And many other places
Students, faculty/staff and campus community members may purchase a dining plan, which can be a combination of meals, Dining Dollar$, guest passes, to-go swipes and more. Your dining plan will be accessed via your Eagle Card at on-campus dining locations.
Last updated: 9/23/2021