Your Eagle Card
The Eagle Card is the official Georgia Southern University ID card and is required for all students, faculty and staff. It is part of the One Card system implemented at Georgia Southern University. Your first Eagle Card is free and to obtain your card you must visit the Eagle Card Services Office located in the Dining Commons building. You will need to verify your identity to obtain your card by meeting the following requirements:
(1) Admitted to Georgia Southern University.
(2) Produce a government-issued photo ID (Current driver’s license, passport, state ID card or military ID are some examples).
Your Eagle Card can be used in a variety of locations throughout campus, such as:
- University Store, Armstrong Bookstore, Tech Corner, and Printing and Postal Services
- Dining Commons, Lakeside DC, and The Galley DC
- Retail dining locations (Starbucks, Chick-fil-A, GUS Marts, etc.)
- Vending machines
- Residence Halls
- Library checkouts
- WEPA Printing Machines
- And many other places
Last updated: 2/12/2021