Gold for Blue: Upgrade Your Dining Plan
Fall 2021 Dining Plan Promotion
Valid April 1 – May 14, 2021
For a limited time, all returning Georgia Southern students who purchased an Eagle Blue dining plan during the 2020-2021 academic year will get a FREE upgrade to an Eagle Gold dining plan for the 2021-2022 academic year. With this FREE upgrade, students can maximize their plan and get the best, for less!
Eagle Dining Services (EDS) offers a variety of options for students, faculty, and staff to enjoy a great dining experience on Georgia Southern University’s campus.
Eagle All-Access Dining Plans
|EAGLE BLUE||EAGLE GOLD|
|Access to Residential Dining||All-access||All-access|
|Dining Dollars per Semester||100||300|
|Guest Passes per Semester||Seven (7)||Nine (9)|
|To-Go Passes Per Week||Seven (7) Passes||Nine (9) Passes|
*Prices are tentative for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Students with Dining Plans can visit our Residential Dining facilities (Dining Commons, Lakeside and The Galley) as much as they want during normal operating hours. Georgia Southern students with Dining Plans have all-access to great food on campus without the hassle.
- Dining Dollars allow students to make dollar-for-dollar purchases at all EDS concessions and retail dining locations on the Statesboro and Armstrong campuses such as Starbucks, Chick-fil-A, Sushi with Gusto, Inc. and more.
- Students with Dining Plans also receive Guest Passes which allow them to bring friends and family for a visit any of our three Residential Dining facilities at no additional cost.
Benefits of Gold
- More Dining Dollars to spend throughout each campus.
- More Guest Passes for friends and family.
- No additional cost to upgrade from Blue to Gold during the promotional period.
- Yearly savings with this offer: ~$300
How to Sign Up
Here are two easy ways to “Go 4 Gold”:
Please call Eagle Card Services today at (912) 478-5311 and speak with a representative to sign up. Have your Eagle ID number ready (or East Georgia ID number if applicable).
Visit Our Office
Stop by Eagle Card Services located in Dining Commons on the Statesboro Campus or in the Eagle Card and Parking and Transportation Office on the Armstrong Campus to upgrade your Dining Plan and “go gold.” Speak with one of our representatives from Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
All Dining Plan policies and procedures listed here still apply. Incoming freshmen are ineligible. Eagle Dining Plans purchased during the promotional period will become effective beginning Fall 2021 semester. The automatic renewal of the Eagle Gold Dining Plan for Spring Semester of 2022 will be at the same reduced price.
Please note: This promotion is for students purchasing NEW dining plans for the fall 2020 semester.
Last updated: 4/23/2021