About Eagle Eye Care
We are proud to offer comprehensive eye care services, eyewear, and contact lenses for Students, Faculty, Staff, Faculty/Staff Dependents and Retirees on our Statesboro Campus. Dr Bethel and her staff provide personalized high quality optometric services at conveniently low cost.
Life is too short for bad vision, ugly glasses, or uncomfortable contact lenses. Make your appointment today with Dr. Bethel so you can look, see, and feel your best.
- Eye Exam for Glasses
- Same Day Glasses in Many Cases
- Eye Exam for Contact Lenses. For more information click here.
- Same Day Trial Contact Lenses in Many Cases
- We can fill your Contact Lens Prescription from your Home town doctor
- You can order your contact lenses online from our online store. Click here.
Urgent Eye Health Visits
- Foreign Body removal
- Eye Injury
- Pink eye
- Flashes and Floaters
- And More
Medical Eye Exams
- Dry Eyes
- Multiple Sclerosis
- And More
Appointments can be made by:
Eagle OSH on my.GeorgiaSouthern.edu
Phone: 912-478-EYES (3937)
Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. – 12 p.m., 1 p.m – 5 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. – 12 p.m., 1 p.m – 5 p.m.
Our office is located on the first floor of Georgia Southern University Health Services at the corner of Plant Dr. and Chandler Rd.
Specials & Promotions
Last updated: 1/12/2021