About Eagle Eye Care
Eagle Eye Care is your on-campus vision care resource open to students, faculty/staff and retirees. Our highly-qualified staff provides comprehensive eye care services using state-of-the-art equipment. We carry name-brand frames, contact lenses and sunglasses — all at low prices! And, we offer courtesy adjustments and repair to glasses. Schedule an appointment with our optometrist today!
You’ll find our office on the first floor of Health Services at the corner of Plant Dr. and Chandler Rd.
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Selective eye care treatment
- Contact lenses sales and fitting
- Designer lenses and frames from Nike, Lilly Pulitzer, Polo, Ray Ban, DKNY, Vogue, D&G, Bebe, Guess, Vera Bradley, and more
- Designer sunglasses from RayBan, Costa Del Mar, Oakley and more
- On-site lab (If you choose an in-stock lense, we can have your glasses ready in about an hour.)
- Eyeglass repairs and adjustments
Appointments can be made by:
Phone: (912) 478-3937
Hours: Monday – Thursday: 8am – 12pm and 1pm – 5pm
Friday: 9am – 12pm and 1pm – 5pm
Specials & Promotions
Through August 12 – Buy a complete pair of frames or a year supply of contact lenses, and receive 50% off any sunglass frame (RX or non-RX).
Last updated: 6/14/2017