To provide high quality, compassionate healthcare, education and health promotion in support of student retention, graduation, and positive long-term wellness.
Improving health today for a healthier tomorrow.
- Providing education on how to become knowledgeable healthcare consumers throughout the healthcare continuum
- Providing high-quality, patient-centered care and evidence-based medicine to improve patient outcomes
- Enhancing patient’s privacy the utmost degree
- Creating a safe and open environment
- Providing care with empathy and respect
Georgia Southern Health Services does not discriminate or permit discrimination by any member of its operation against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, marital status, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation or any other classification protected by law in matters of employment, services or programming it provides.
Last updated: 1/22/2019