Georgia Southern University Health Services is excited to continue supporting the health of our students, faculty, and staff. The following resources are available to our campus communities.
On-Campus COVID-19 Testing Options
- COVID-19 Testing Kiosks
- Free walk-up testing remains available at our 24/7 PCR testing kiosks. Kiosks are located in central areas on each of our campuses, including at the Armstrong Campus Student Union, the Statesboro Campus University Bookstore, and the Liberty Campus Memorial Drive entrance.
- In-House Rapid Testing
- Symptomatic students may schedule an appointment with their Health Services provider for evaluation and in-house rapid testing on the Statesboro and Armstrong campuses. Appointments can be scheduled online through the patient portal, Eagle OSH.
- At-Home COVID-19 Test Kits
- At-home testing kits are available in the Health Services Pharmacy on the Statesboro campus. These tests are a convenient and affordable options for students, faculty, and staff, with most insurance plans covering the full cost of the tests (up to 8 tests per person per month).
On-Campus COVID-19 Vaccination
- COVID-19 vaccination is currently offered through the Health Services Pharmacy. No appointment required – just walk-in!
- Pharmacy Immunization Hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00AM-11:30AM and 1:00PM-4:00PM.
- Starting 11 January 2023, COVID-19 vaccination will be offered in Health Services (located in the Student Services Annex) on Wednesdays.
- Appointments can be scheduled online through the patient portal, Eagle OSH.
COVID-19 vaccines, including the new bivalent booster, are now available in the Health Services Pharmacy on the Statesboro campus. No appointment required – just walk-in! Don’t forget to bring your COVID-19 immunization card with you!
The Pharmacy will expand Health Service’s current Statesboro offerings to include COVID-19 vaccine administration to GSU-affiliated household members aged 18 years and older.
Pharmacy Immunization Hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00AM-11:30AM and 1:00PM-4:00PM.
COVID-19 Vaccinations on the Armstrong Campus will continue to be offered on Wednesdays by appointment only.
At-Home COVID-19 Test Kits are now available in the Health Services Pharmacy on the Statesboro campus for added convenience. These tests are a convenient and affordable option for students, faculty, and staff, with most insurances covering the full cost of the tests (up to 8 tests per person per month).
Students, faculty, and staff may receive their annual flu shot through the Health Services Pharmacy. No appointment is required.
- Monday through Friday
- 9:00-11:30AM and 1:00-4:00PM
- $25 or free with most insurance plans
Students may schedule an appointment for their flu shot through Health Services on the Armstrong campus. Please call 912-478-5641 to schedule an appointment.
*Due to the recent transition of Health Services management on the Armstrong campus, we are currently unable to administer flu shots to faculty and staff. Additionally, our Armstrong clinic is not currently accepting health insurance.
Student Wellness and Health Promotion is excited to partner with the Georgia Department of Public Health to offer free HIV screening on campus. Testing events are scheduled throughout the semester – additional information and upcoming dates can be found online here.
Health Services is now offering the updated bivalent COVID-19 vaccine boosters. These updated boosters are designed to better protect against the most recently circulating COVID-19 variants and will help to restore protection that has waned since previous vaccination.
Individuals are eligible for the updated booster at least two months after completing their primary series or after receiving their last booster dose.
Georgia Southern students, faculty, and staff can schedule an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccine by visiting the Eagle Online Student Health (OSH) Patient Portal in MyGeorgiaSouthern.