Georgia Southern Health Services requires various forms to be completed upon enrollment and prior to your visit with one of our providers. In addition to being available below, many of these forms are listed on the Forms tab of your Eagle OSH (Online Student Health) portal in MyGeorgiaSouthern.
Completed forms can be uploaded to your Eagle OSH Patient Portal.
Some specialty clinics, like Eagle Eye and Physical Therapy, may have additional forms that will be provided to you prior to services.
Required Forms and Information
- Certificate of Immunization
- Tuberculosis Risk Assessment (Eagle OSH)
- Medical Questionnaire (Eagle OSH)
Parental Consent (for ages 17 and under)
- ADD/ADHD Patient Informed Consent to Obtain Information Form
- Xolair Injection Guidelines and Agreement Form
- Allergy Immunotherapy Guidelines
Last updated: 1/19/2023