Compensation & Benefits
Salary & Benefits
- The Resident Director is a non-exempt position with an annualized salary of $31,000 and is paid hourly on a bi-weekly basis. This is a live-on position.
- The Assistant Director position is an exempt an annualized salary of $47,476 and is paid on a monthly basis. This is a live-off position.
- University System of Georgia Benefits – Benefits are provided by the university at a discounted cost to you. To learn more about the benefits offered by the university, explore the most recent benefits sponsored by the University System of Georgia.
The annual fee for parking is $100.00, and may be paid by payroll deduction spread out over 12 months.
Resident Director Live On Information
- RD Meal Plan – With our meal plan, you will provide unlimited access to Residential Dining (Dining Commons, Lakeside Dining Commons) during the fall and spring semesters. You will also receive five (5) guest passes each semester. The meal plan is valued at $1,625.
- RD Apartment – Each live-in staff is provided a furnished, two bedroom, two bathroom apartment (exception: the Kennedy RD space has two bedrooms/one bathroom). Each apartment comes with a washer and dryer, dishwasher, full size refrigerator, full size stove, and microwave. Check out the Professional Staff Apartment page for pictures and floor plans.
- RD Partner/Guest Policy – Live-in staff may have a guest resident in their apartment. More information can be found in our Staff Apartment Occupancy Policy and Staff Unit Guest Resident Agreement.
- RD Pet Policy – Live-in staff may have a pet within the established guidelines. More information can be found in our Staff Pet Policy
Last updated: 2/5/2019