Graduate Assistant Positions
The Residence Education team within University Housing is hiring 12 graduate assistants for the 2018-2019 academic year. We hope you’ll consider applying for one of these exciting positions.
Recruitment Process (New Staff):
- The Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management (SAEM) will host a Graduate Assistantship Interview Day (GAID) on Friday March 11, 2016. Register for GAID before February 5, 2016. For more information click here.
- University Housing will participate in the GAID and also interview candidates via telephone or Skype if they are unable to attend.
- Students unable to attend should submit a resume and letter of interest to Mr. Casey Weaver, Assistant Director of Residence Education at email@example.com).
- Applications will be accepted until positions are filled with preference given to all applications received by March 11, 2016.
- Preference is given to graduate students enrolled in the Higher Education Administration program. Learn more about this program: Higher Education Master’s Degree Program.
- Other degree programs will be considered as applicable to the skills and duties of the individual position after reviewing HEA candidates.
- The exception to this preference is the GA Program Accounts Manager. First preference will be given to students in business or accounting programs or to candidates with previous financial management experience.
Recruitment Process (Returning Staff):
Returning graduate assistants will have the opportunity to interview for a second year position prior to the GAID. Your supervisor will share information with you by mid-February.
Last updated: 2/1/2018