Armstrong Campus – Internet and Cable
The Internet and Cable service is provided by the campus through ResNet Services. If you are having trouble connecting to the Internet or having trouble with the Cable service you can submit a service request by calling 1-855-410-7374 or chat at http://www.myresnet.com/support and someone will come out to assist you.
I cannot connect to the Internet
I do not know my username and password.
If WIFI is available, choose the network name “MyResNet” or follow the steps below to set up a connection:
- Open a browser and go to MyResNet.com
- Start by Choosing “Sign Up”
- Fill in your information
- Submit by clicking Create your Free Account”
- Log in, restart and you’re connected
My roommates Internet works but mine does not.
If your roommates Internet service is working and yours is not, there are a few things you can do so long as your roommate agrees to assist.
- Have your roommate logon to the network using your computer.
- Try to logon to the network on your roommates computer.
If none of the above items have resolved your issue, please submit a service request using the information above and a technician will assist you. Please note any troubleshooting steps you took in the work request as that will expedite the repair.
My Cable TV Service is out.
If you believe your Cable TV Service is out, there are a few things you can check that will speed up the repair.
- Make sure the Cable is connected to the TV and the wall outlet.
- Check to see if it is every channel or just one channel by flipping through a few channels.
- Make sure your cable is not damaged.
- Try to run the auto-program function on your TV
If none of the above items have resolved your issue, please submit a Work Order and a technician will assist you. Please note any troubleshooting steps you took in the work request as that will expedite the repair.
My Phone is not working.
University Housing does not provide phone service.
Last updated: 6/22/2020