When you think about your hopes for your college experience, you envision a life full of new learning experiences. Much of what you learn at Georgia Southern University will take place outside of the formal classroom. Living on campus gives you the opportunity to fulfill that vision through housing’s residential communities and student organizations.
At Georgia Southern, we have 3 organizations in University Housing:
The threefold aim of RHA is advocacy, leadership, and programming. RHA is an organization advocating for the interests and welfare of on-campus students. RHA provides opportunities for their personal growth through leadership development and programming initiatives. LEARN MORE
- RHA meets on Monday nights at 7 pm in Watson Hall MPR (check at the front desk for direction to the MPR)
- 2017-2018 President – Ashlin Smith
The National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH) is the premiere honorary supported by the leading international organization advocating for the interests and
the welfare of residence hall students, while also providing opportunities for their personal growth and development. NRHH strives to provide recognition for individuals who have contributed to the advancement of college and university housing. LEARN MORE
- New members are selected and initiated once a semester.
- Nominate someone for an OTM (Of the Month) Award
- 2017-2018 President – Josie Woodward
Members of this organization are made up of current Community Leader (CL) staff members.
The mission of Community Leaders United is to serve the Community Leaders of Georgia Southern University through communication with the Department of University Housing, leadership training, and social and educational programming to unite our passion for students and propel today’s leadership potential into tomorrow.
- 2017-2018 President – Sydney Wright
- Office of Student Activities
- Student Government Association
- Greek Life
- Campus Recreation & Intramurals
- Leadership and Community Engagement
- Student Organizations
*The links above will take you away from University Housing’s website.
Last updated: 10/31/2018