Compensation & Benefits
Salary & Benefits
- The Resident Director is a non-exempt position with an annualized salary of $36,000 and is paid hourly on a bi-weekly basis. This is a live-on position.
- The Assistant Director position is an exempt an annualized salary of $47,476 and is paid on a monthly basis. This is a live-off position.
- University System of Georgia Benefits – Benefits are provided by the university at a discounted cost to you. To learn more about the benefits offered by the university, explore the most recent benefits sponsored by the University System of Georgia.
- Our Graduate Assistants and Graduate Resident Directors are eligible to receive tuition assistance via the College of Graduate Studies. A stipend salary of $7,750 is also paid over a 10 month period.
The annual fee for parking is $100.00, and may be paid by payroll deduction spread out over the year.
Resident Director & Graduate Director Live On Information
- RD Meal Plan – With our meal plan, you will provide unlimited access to Residential Dining (Dining Commons, Lakeside Dining Commons) during the fall and spring semesters.
- RD Apartment – Each live-in staff is provided a furnished, two bedroom, two bathroom apartment (exception: the Kennedy RD space has two bedrooms/one bathroom). Each apartment comes with a washer and dryer, dishwasher, full size refrigerator, full size stove, and microwave. Check out the Professional Staff Apartment page for pictures and floor plans.
- RD Partner/Guest Policy – Live-in staff may have a guest resident in their apartment. More information can be found in our Staff Apartment Occupancy Policy and Staff Unit Guest Resident Agreement.
- RD Pet Policy – Live-in staff may have a pet within the established guidelines. More information can be found in our Staff Pet Policy *note – this policy does not apply to graduate directors.
Last updated: 4/12/2021