What NOT to Bring
Micro Fridges, Microwaves, and Refrigerator
Rooms in Centennial Place, Eagle Village, Freedom’s Landing, Southern Pines, Southern Courtyard, University Villas, and Kennedy Apartments are equipped with a full size refrigerator as well as a microwave. Rooms in Kennedy Suites and Watson Pods are equipped with a refrigerator.
The Forbidden 5
- Extension Cords
Other things NOT to bring
- Netting, parachutes, and large flags or other large fabric items used for decorations
- Animals (except properly documented service and assistance animals and fish in 10 gallon or less aquarium)
- Shot glasses and/or other alcohol paraphernalia
- Candles, incense
- Extension cords
- Electrical decorations (neon signs, etc.)
- Charcoal, electric, and gas grills
- George Foreman Grills are not allowed in Kennedy Suites and Watson Pods.
- Any electrical item that is not in good condition
- Micro Fridges/refrigerator
- Portable heaters and air conditioners
- Martial Arts equipment, guns (of any kind including BB, pellet, and paintball), medieval weapons, hunting equipment (knives, bow & arrows, rifles, etc.) and any other weapons.
- Toaster ovens
- Electrical frying pans
- Deep fryers
- Halogen lamps
Last updated: 2/19/2018