Gameday Parking Changes
Thursday, October 25, 2018 (vs. APP STATE)
Erk Russell Athletic Park, encompassing Paulson Stadium and Eagle Field (Soccer / Track Field Facility)
- Students, Faculty and Staff can utilize the parking area until 12 p.m. (noon)
- All vehicles must be moved by 2 p.m. or face towing charges
RAC (Recreation Activity Center)
- Students, Faculty and Staff can utilize the parking lot until 12 p.m
- All vehicles must be removed by 3:30 p.m. or face towing charges.
- RAC bus stop location will be moved to Akins Blvd at 1 p.m. and will only stop after making a full route into campus
- All Transit Routes will run their regular scheduled times with Blue Route ceasing at 9 p.m. (as normal)
- The Gold Route will have an increased amount of buses running after 5 p.m. to accommodate game day crowds
- Gold Route will run one (1) additional hour after the game ends
Parking on Campus
- Permit enforcement in all campus parking lots (residential lots, faculty and staff lots, etc.) will cease at 12 p.m.
- At 12 p.m. students and staff will be allowed to park anywhere on campus (besides RAC and Stadium) on a first come, first served basis
- Spaces in front of the Performing Arts Center (PAC) as well as those in Hanner lots will also be available for use
- Safety violations will still be enforced. Please avoid parking in game day areas, Health Services patient parking, fire lanes, handicap spaces, sidewalks and reserved parking spaces.
Tailgating will be permitted in numbered, commuter lots after 4 p.m. on a first come, first served basis
- Expect major delays
- Encourage carpooling
- Exercise patience and good spirit
- Residents of University Housing should keep cars parked at the residence halls
Last updated: 10/22/2018