Skip to main content

Forwarding Address Form

Please use the form below to leave a forwarding address with Printing and Postal Services. Campus mail, Intercampus mail, or mail without postage cannot be forwarded. All other address changes must be made online through your WINGS ACCOUNT. If your address change is permanent, your mail will be forwarded for one year. If the change is temporary, your mail will be forwarded for four months.

* = required

    First Name:*

    Last Name:*

    Your Eagle ID Number:*

    PO Box Number:

    Email Address:*

    Forwarding Address Type:*

    Starting Date:*

    Please enter your new address below.

    Address 1:*

    Address 2:



    Zip Code:*

    If you need to make any changes to your current forwarding address, call Printing and Postal Services at (912) 478-5697 and (912) 478-6245.  You may also send in an official US Post Office change of address card, available online at

    Last updated: 4/12/2018