Here are a variety of resources that can help you communicate what we’re doing, how we help the community and how someone can connect with individuals in Auxiliary Services.
Auxiliary Services in the Media
2019-2020 Academic Year
2018-2019 Academic Year
2017-2018 Academic Year
- Store Wants Shoppers to Have U Count Rewards – 1/12/2018
- University Store launches rewards program – 1/24/2018
- Georgia Southern University Steps Into the Future With Biometric Turnstiles – 1/29/2018
- Georgia Southern adds crisis hotline contacts to student IDs – 1/31/2018
- Georgia continues to battle the flu; Health Services encourages flu vaccine – 1/31/2018
- Georgia Southern expands iris biometric access to rec center – 2/2/2018
- Consolidation leads to different prices in parking decals and violations – 2/15/2018
- Increase in first-year students could lead to housing changes next semester – 3/5/2018
- Dining Commons sees reduction in food waste as food waste project continues – 3/27/2018
- U.S. flags to be flown outside of all residence halls on Statesboro campus – 4/10/2018
- Georgia Southern holds flag ceremony for new University Housing initiative – 4/17/2018
- Volunteers display patriotic flags on Georgia Southern campus – 4/18/2018
- Flags now flying at Ga. Southern Residence Halls – 4/18/2018
You can find Auxiliary Services on a variety of of social media platforms. Connect with us to learn more about what each area is doing to support student success.
|Like Us On Facebook||GSUAuxiliary|
|Follow Us on Twitter||GSUAuxServ|
|Follow Us on Instagram||GSUAuxServ|
|Find us on Snapchat||GSUAuxServ|
Check out a variety of videos about housing, dining and all areas of Auxiliary Services on our Youtube channel.
Marketing + Communications
Contact Michael Murphy (firstname.lastname@example.org) for marketing questions and/or assistance. You may also fill out the Project Request Form.
Click here for Auxiliary Services professional staff resources.
Last updated: 5/11/2020