Insurance Requirements can be found in the contract and are outlined below.
The policy must include coverage for sexual molestation, and documentation provided must clearly indicate such coverage on the certificate. No carve-outs.
7. Insurance. Permit Holder shall, at its own cost and expense, obtain and maintain Commercial General Liability Insurance (2013 ISO Occurrence Form or equivalent) not inconsistent with the policies and requirements of O.C.G.A. § 50-21-37, which shall include, but not be limited to, coverage for personal and advertising and contractual liability. The Commercial General Liability Insurance shall provide the following limits:
1. Personal Injury and Advertising Limit $1,000,000 per Occurrence
2. Contractual $1,000,000 per Occurrence
3. Fire Legal $1,000,000 per Occurrence
4. General Aggregate $2,000,000
Permit Holder shall also provide a Commercial Umbrella Liability Insurance Policy to provide excess coverage above the Commercial General Liability (CGL) coverage with minimum limits of $2,000,000 per occurrence. The policies shall
cover the period of Permit Holder’s occupancy and use of the premises, such insurance to be obtained from a responsible insurance company legally licensed and authorized to transact business in the State of Georgia, and name the officers, agents and employees of the Institution and the Board of Regents as additional insureds, but only with respect to claims that are not covered by the Georgia Tort Claims Act (O.C.G.A. Section 50-21-20 et seq.).
Permit Holder shall furnish Owner with a properly executed certificate of insurance prior to the commencement of this agreement. Such certificate shall clearly evidence all coverage required above.
Last updated: 4/17/2017