Online Photo Submission
Attention: If you submit your photo after July 18, 2022, using our Online Photo Submission system, Eagle Card Services will no longer mail your card to your home address. Eagle Card Services representatives will continue approving photos during this time. Cards created after July 16 may be picked up from any Eagle Card Center location. To get your Eagle Card after July 16, visit either Eagle Card Center on the Armstrong or Statesboro campus.
Welcome to Eagle Nation! Please note the process to submit your photo and official credentials online for a new Eagle Card are short and simple. Please follow the step-by-step process below and if you have any questions feel free to contact our office.
Please note: All students registered for SOAR will get the invite to their Georgia Southern email address. Make sure to check your spam\junk folder, just in case.
- This process may be completed on any Apple or Google mobile device, desktop or laptop computer.
- Email invites for SOAR students are going out in batches alphabetically, so it may be a few weeks before your invite is sent to your email.
- We will send an invite to anyone not in SOAR for a new or replacement card, but please remember that replacement cards are subject to fees. Contact us for more an invite or more information at 912-478-5311.
Please follow the instructions below to create your new Eagle Card!
Step 1 – Find a Photo
Once you’ve found a photo that’s acceptable, please upload a photo and an image of your government-issued photo ID to our system.
- Submit a recent photo that is cropped from your collarbone up and includes your full head, clearly facing forward. Photo cannot include anyone else.
- Do not tilt your head in any direction.
- Plain, solid white background ONLY. Photos with patterns, textured or scenic backgrounds will not be accepted.
- Photos with hats, sunglasses or any other article that may obstruct the face or hair are NOT accepted except for religious or medical purposes.
- No digitally-altered photos.
- Social media, filtered and glamor photos should NOT be submitted.
- Picture resolution should be between 500×500 pixels to 4000×4000 pixels.
Denied Examples (No Hats, Sunglasses or Objects)
Step 2 – Eagle Card Online Photo Submission Portal
Please allow 2-3 business days for us to process your request. You will receive an email from our department once your information has been reviewed and confirmed.
The email may include follow-up instructions about creating your Eagle Card.
- If your photo is rejected, you will need to submit a new photo.
- If your photo is accepted and information correct, no further action is required.
Step 4 – Receive your Eagle Card
You should receive your new Eagle Card in the mail in 2-3 weeks. If you do not, please contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I don’t have a driver’s license?
Any government-issued photo ID, such as a passport, passport card, military ID, etc., may be used. You may have to contact our office for assistance.
May I get my Eagle Card when I arrive to campus?
Our offices are open on both campuses during the summer and in the fall.
Can I use my cellphone camera to take the picture?
Yes. Clicking on the link from a cellphone will allow you to use the phone’s camera for the photo of both yourself and your government-issued ID. You may also select a stored photo on your cellphone.
Give us a call! 912-478-5311
Eagle Card and Parking Services Office
Last updated: 5/12/2022