Online Photo Submission
Welcome to Eagle Nation! Please note the process to submit your photo and official credentials online for a new Eagle Card are short and simple. Please follow the step-by-step process below and if you have any questions feel free to contact our office.
Please note: All students registered for SOAR will get the invite to their Georgia Southern email address. Make sure to check your spam\junk folder, just in case.
- This process may be completed on any Apple or Google mobile device, desktop or laptop computer.
- Email invites for SOAR students are going out in batches alphabetically, so it may be a few weeks before your invite is sent to your email.
- We will send an invite to anyone not in SOAR for a new or replacement card, but please remember that replacement cards are subject to fees. Contact us for more an invite or more information at 912-478-5311.
Please follow the instructions below to create your new Eagle Card!
Step 1 – Find a Photo
Once you’ve found a photo that’s acceptable, please upload a photo and an image of your government-issued photo ID to our system.
- Submit a recent photo that is cropped from your collarbone up and includes your full head, clearly facing forward. Photo cannot include anyone else.
- Do not tilt your head in any direction.
- Plain, solid white background ONLY. Photos with patterns, textured or scenic backgrounds will not be accepted.
- Photos with hats, sunglasses or any other article that may obstruct the face or hair are NOT accepted except for religious or medical purposes.
- No digitally-altered photos.
- Social media, filtered and glamor photos should NOT be submitted.
- Picture resolution should be between 500×500 pixels to 4000×4000 pixels.
Denied Examples (No Hats, Sunglasses or Objects)
Step 2 – Eagle Card Online Photo Submission Portal
Please allow 2-3 business days for us to process your request. You will receive an email from our department once your information has been reviewed and confirmed.
The email may include follow-up instructions about creating your Eagle Card.
- If your photo is rejected, you will need to submit a new photo.
- If your photo is accepted and the information is correct, no further action is required.
Step 4 – Receive your Eagle Card
You should receive your new Eagle Card in the mail in 2-3 weeks. If you do not, please contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I don’t have a driver’s license?
Any government-issued photo ID, such as a passport, passport card, military ID, etc., may be used. You may have to contact our office for assistance.
May I get my Eagle Card when I arrive to campus?
Our offices are open on both campuses during the summer and in the fall.
Can I use my cellphone camera to take the picture?
Yes. Clicking on the link from a cellphone will allow you to use the phone’s camera for the photo of both yourself and your government-issued ID. You may also select a stored photo on your cellphone.
Give us a call! 912-478-5311
Eagle Card and Parking Services Office
Last updated: 5/2/2023