The Eagle Card Program provides Georgia Southern University with several services that enhance your experience throughout campus.
- The Eagle Card: Your primary Georgia Southern University identification card.
- Eaglexpress: A declining balance card system, conveniently located on your Eagle Card, that gives students, faculty, and staff access to a variety of retail locations on and off campus.
- Eagle Card Center: Located conveniently in the Dining Commons, the Eagle Card Center staff can help you obtain a new Eagle Card, make an Eaglexpress deposit, as well as check the status or sign up for a Dining Plan or Eaglexpress Package. For more information, call (912) 478-5311.
- Key and Door Access: Allowing students, faculty, and staff to access their residence halls, classrooms, and work areas.
- Iris Camera Technology: Providing Eagle Dining Services cutting edge technology for Dining Plan access in its Residential Dining facilities (Dining Commons and Lakeside DC).
- Badge and Access Card Creation: Creating identification badge and card access solutions for on campus departments as well as other Georgia Southern affiliated groups.
- Tapingo: Tapingo is the complete dining mobile ordering solution for Georgia Southern University’s Dining Services. Students, faculty and staff benefit from convenience of online ordering and pick-up at popular campus dining locations. Download the free app through Apple or Google Play stores.
- and much more!
Throughout our site, you can find information about Eaglexpress and our approved vendors on and off campus, as well as information about our new Iris Camera system. If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Eagle Card Center during business hours or email us at any time.