Health Services Provides COVID-19 Resource Updates
Georgia Southern University Health Services is excited to continue supporting the health of our students, faculty, and staff. The following resources are available to our campus communities.
On-Campus COVID-19 Testing Options
- COVID-19 Testing Kiosks
- Free walk-up testing remains available at our 24/7 PCR testing kiosks. Kiosks are located in central areas on each of our campuses, including at the Armstrong Campus Student Union, the Statesboro Campus University Bookstore, and the Liberty Campus Memorial Drive entrance.
- In-House Rapid Testing
- Symptomatic students may schedule an appointment with their Health Services provider for evaluation and in-house rapid testing on the Statesboro and Armstrong campuses. Appointments can be scheduled online through the patient portal, Eagle OSH.
- At-Home COVID-19 Test Kits
- At-home testing kits are available in the Health Services Pharmacy on the Statesboro campus. These tests are a convenient and affordable options for students, faculty, and staff, with most insurance plans covering the full cost of the tests (up to 8 tests per person per month).
On-Campus COVID-19 Vaccination
- COVID-19 vaccination is currently offered through the Health Services Pharmacy. No appointment required – just walk-in!
- Pharmacy Immunization Hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00AM-11:30AM and 1:00PM-4:00PM.
- Starting 11 January 2023, COVID-19 vaccination will be offered in Health Services (located in the Student Services Annex) on Wednesdays.
- Appointments can be scheduled online through the patient portal, Eagle OSH.
Posted in Public Health