Residence Education Team Recruitment
About Residence Education (ResEd)
Welcome to Georgia Southern Residence Education!
In the ever changing culture of Student Affairs and Higher Education, we know how important it is to find the right fit in your next job. On our website, you will find tons of information from department learning outcomes, to information about our staff, institution and growing town. We hope you find everything you are looking for to help you make the best decision in your next career move.
- RD Job Description – Fall 2024 Recruitment
- 2023-2024 Resident Director & Graduate Resident Director recruitment book (updated book coming soon)
- Who’s Who in ResEd?: Learn more about the different positions within Residence Education and the role they play within the unit.
- Residential Curriculum: As a department, we focus on utilizing your strengths as an educator to provide opportunities for learning outside of the classroom. Learn more about our Residential Curriculum and what we offer our students and student staff.
- Professional Development Opportunities: Your growth and development as a new professional is a top priority for us. Here you will find just a few of the opportunities available to you as a Resident Director / Assistant Director at Georgia Southern.
Working at Georgia Southern
Learn what it is like to work at Georgia Southern, as well as the benefits and highlights of the position.
- Georgia Southern: With over 20,000 students on campus and over 5,000 of those living within University Housing, Georgia Southern is home for a very dynamic and diverse student body. Find out more about our beautiful campus with these quick University facts.
- Compensation & Benefits: There are many benefits provided to the live-in staff at Georgia Southern. Learn more about our salary, amenities, and university benefits.
- Professional Staff Apartments: Since this will be your new home, your living environment is important to us. Check out pictures and floor plans for the professional staff apartments across campus.
- Residence Hall Highlights: Georgia Southern has the newest and best maintained residence halls in the state of Georgia. Here you will learn more about our halls and the staffing structure within the halls.
Meet The Team
Learn about our staff by surfing through our directory. Click on an individual name to read their bio.
Life in Southeast Georgia
Given that University Housing operates on both the Armstrong (Savannah) and Statesboro Campuses, there are plenty of ways to get involved and live in our community. Many of our staff find ways to get engaged in both the campus and local communities in which they live. Historical examples include serving with local non-profits, volunteering with recreational sports, leading a scout troop, or just by participating in a university bowling league. Click HERE for more information.
- Professional Staff – Resident Director Recruitment Committee Chairs
- Dan Cain, Assistant Director of Residence Education
- Graduate Staff – Graduate Staff Recruitment Committee Chairs
- Katie Fester, Associate Director Residence Education
- We are happy to let you know your current status within our search process
- You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 912-478-5406
Last updated: 2/7/2024