Skip to main content

Getting Help

Current students have a variety of resources available to assist them with problems or concerns with the experience living on campus. A Resident Advisor (RA) is responsible for a block of rooms and their residents and can help you with a variety of issues including adjustment to college, getting along with roommates, or finding ways to be active in the community. In addition, each hall has a live in Resident Director who is a professional staff member who lives in the residence hall and supervises the RAs. Their office is located in the hall office/clubhouse and you can speak with them about any concerns or issues you are having. If they don’t know the answer, then they can help you find it!.

Students may also have issues with the physical state of their room or their access to cable, internet or phone service. University Housing includes our own custodial and maintenance staff who handle all in room problems including plumbing (sink or toilet leaks), HVAC (heat & air conditioning), carpet, cabinets, furniture and appliances. All you need to do is fill out an online work request for assistance!

Last updated: 11/30/2020