Skip to main content

Room or Building Maintenance

Maintenance or Custodial Work Request

Click Here to Submit a Work Request

University Housing provides both custodial and maintenance staff to support the residence halls on campus. In addition to providing service to the common/shared areas of the halls (classrooms, lounges and lobbies), housing staff responds to problems or issues in student rooms. To complete a work request, you must be at a computer on-campus (to be inside the university firewall). Use the link to the right to submit your work request.

Housing staff will respond to work requests in the order received unless it is an emergency situation. If your request is an emergency and it is after normal business hours (M-F, 8am – 5pm) please contact your CL on call.

Last updated: 12/21/2023