Advertising Design Specifications
Ads should be 36 in. wide and 11 in. tall. Printable area for design: 36”w X 10”h.
Use legible and large fonts for maximum readability; use a four-color process for maximum impact.
The material should be 46 # weight, laminated.
We recommend using Printing and Postal Services for the production of ads as they are familiar with all our advertising specifications. Artwork submitted to Printing and Postal Services should be in PDF format. They can be contacted at email@example.com or 912-478-5697.
Printed copies of the ad need to be provided to Parking & Transportation prior to it’s run date.
Cost of Advertising
- $100/per week (up to 4 weeks)
- $1,200/semester* (1 ad)
12 copies of the ad need to be provided to Parking & Transportation
- $50/week (up to 4 weeks)
- $600/semester* (1 ad)
1 copy of the ad needs to be provided to Parking & Transportation
Both (Statesboro and Shuttle)
- $150/week (up to 4 weeks)
- $1800/semester* (1 ad)
13 copies of the ad need to be provided to Parking & Transportation
*One (1) semester = 17 weeks, in fall or spring.
If a department or organization requests for the ad to be removed before their requested time frame is up, your payment is not refundable.
We give approximately 15,000 rides per day, so this is an excellent venue to get your message to our students!
Advertising Policy and Regulations
- University departments and student organizations are encouraged to advertise on transit buses.
- Use of the University’s name, logo, slogans, or other graphic representations must meet all University trademarking standards.
- No advertising will display that includes language, pictures, or other graphic representations that are unsuitable for exposure to persons of young age, or is derogatory of any person or group.
- No advertising will be displayed that violates any state or federal law.
- Advertising space on the buses is limited and will be approved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All ads must be submitted to and approved by the Parking & Transportation Office. Submission of the artwork must be 7 calendar days prior to installation.
- Production of Advertisements will be the responsibility of the department or organization. Parking & Transportation will install and remove the ads. Ads will be returned to the department/organization unless otherwise requested.
You must be logged in to your My.GeorgiaSouthern.edu account in order to submit a request. You may be prompted to log in when accessing the form.
All advertisement artwork must be electronically submitted for approval seven (7) calendar days prior to the installation date. Please email all advertisement artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 7/20/2023