Advertising Design Specifications
- Ads should be 36”w X 11”h. Printable area for design: 36”w X 10”h.
- Use legible and large fonts for maximum readability; use four-color process for maximum impact.
- The material should be 46 # weight, laminated.
- We recommend using Eagle Print Shop for production of ads as they are familiar with all our advertising specifications. Artwork submitted to Eagle Print Shop should be in PDF format.
- 12 copies of the ad need to be provided to Parking & Transportation.
Cost of Advertising
1 week – $100
4 weeks – $300
Semester (1 ad)- $1,000
Semester (3 ads with 2 exchanges during term) – $1,200
If a department or organization requests for the ad to be removed before their requested time frame is up, your payment is not refundable.
We give approximately 15,000 rides per day, so this is an excellent venue to get your message to our students!
Advertising Policy and Regulations
- Only University departments and student organizations can advertise on transit buses.
- Use of the University’s name, logo, slogans, or other graphic representations must meet all University trademarking standards.
- No advertising will display that include language, pictures, or other graphic representations that are unsuitable for exposure to persons of young age, or is derogatory of any person or group.
- No advertising will be displayed that violates any state or federal law.
- Advertising space on the buses is limited and will be approved on a first come, first served basis.
- All ads must be submitted to and approved by the Parking & Transportation Office. Submission of artwork must be 7 calendar days prior to installation.
- Production of Advertisements will be the responsibility of the department or organization. Parking & Transportation will install and remove the ads. Ads will be returned to the department/organization unless otherwise requested.
You must be logged in to your My.GeorgiaSouthern.edu account in order to submit a request. You may be prompted to log in when accessing the form.
All advertisement artwork must be electronically submitted for approval 7 calendar days prior to the installation date.
Please email all advertisement artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 5/23/2019